6 SEPTEMBER 2016 - TELSTRA BUSINESS BUNDLES AND TBB STANDALONE REFRESH NOW LAUNCHED
Key updates and messages;
- The new 2016 BizEssentials, TBB ADSL and TBB FTTP plans are now available in the TBB OOT, all new plan inclusions (data sharing, IDD calls and TAM credit) will not require separate selection this will be automatically bestowed where applicable.
- Selection of the Telstra Standard Business Gateway is required in the BizEssentials 2016 order form where included. However, selection of the "Standard Business Gateway 100% Credit" campaign is no longer required.
- Existing BizEssentials and Telstra Business Broadband Standalone customers will need to "Migrate" to one of the new 2016 plans if they want to make a plan change. Plan changes for these customers are restricted in TBB OOT.
- Existing BizEssentials customers who want to "migrate" to a BizEssentials 2016 plan, the existing BizEssentials PSTN primary service will receive the new plan inclusions (based on plan eligibility) unless another PSTN service is entered in the "BizEssentials Fixed Line Nomination" section of the order form.
- Orders submitted prior to 6 September, including in-flight orders, will be provisioned according to product/plan ordered draft or marked as Rework can only be resubmitted on new 2016 plans, and your customer will need to be notified.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - UPDATE TO TBB OOT TOOL
5 September 2016 - We wish to inform you of the following updates that have been made to the TBB OOT tool.
- New Telstra BizEssentials, TBB ADSL and TBB FTTP 2016 plans are loaded and will be available for ordering from 6 September 2016
- Microsoft Office 365 product is removed from the Email and Collaboration section in the order form
- Cease sale TBB Extras are removed from the order form (e.g. Business Support, Business Online, Router Support Service)
If you are not yet registered in the system then please use the registration link to the right.
For any issues with your ordering tool logins or account activation, please email email@example.com
Customer Requested Date Agreed at Point of Sale: check here for the current processing times for ADSL orders (BigPond Migrations, New orders and Winback)
Internal Telstra staff
Telstra Channel Partners
TBB ADSL Standalone http://www.retaillive.com.au/49931.aspx
TBB ADSL Bundles http://www.retaillive.com.au/49874.aspx
Use of this service requires that you have Adobe Reader Version 8.1.2 or later installed on your computer.
For Product Help
New Channel Partner Registration
Please enter your Dealer Code to begin the registration process.
New Telstra Sales Representative Registration
Please enter your full AGS number to begin the registration process.