Telstra Business Bundles and TBB Standalone Refresh 6 September 2016 - Pre Launch Reminders
Below are key points to remember with ordering of current BizEssentials and Business Broadband standalone plans and with launch of the new 2016 plans;
- TBB OOT orders for existing BizEssentials and Business Broadband standalone plans will need to be submitted by cob Monday 5 September 2016.
This includes any orders in Draft or Rework.
- Orders submitted up until cob Monday 5 September 2016 will be provisioned on existing plans.
- From 6 September 2016, TBB OOT orders in Rework status will need to be resubmitted on new BizEssentials 2016 or TBB 2016 plans, and your customer will need to be contacted.
- Existing BizEssentials and Business Broadband standalone plans will not be available for ordering in the TBB OOT from 6 September 2016.
- Existing BizEssentials and Business Broadband standalone customers will not be able to make plan changes from 6 September 2016, they will need to "Migrate" to one of the new 2016 plans. Plan changes will be restricted in TBB OOT.
- For existing BizEssentials customers migrating to a BizEssentials 2016 plan, the existing BizEssentials PSTN primary service will receive the new plan inclusions (based on plan eligibility) unless another PSTN service is entered in the "BizEssentials Fixed Line Nomination" section of the order form.
- For in-flight orders in Held (e.g. no ADSL ports available), the order will be provisioned based on product and plan ordered.
- All new 2016 plan inclusions will be automatically bestowed based on plan eligibility, this will not require separate selection in the TBB OOT order form.
- Selection of the Telstra Standard Business Gateway is required in the order form where the gateway is included. However, selection of the "Standard Business Gateway 100% Credit" campaign will no longer be required.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: FIXED BROADBAND DOUBLE DATA OFFER - 10 MAY 2016
We wish to inform you of the following updates that have been made to the TBB OOT effective from Tuesday 10 May 2016.
- New Double Data plans for BizEssentials, Telstra Business Broadband ADSL Standalone and Telstra Business Broadband FTTP Standalone.
The existing BizEssentials, Telstra Business Broadband ADSL Standalone and Telstra Business Broadband FTTP Standalone plans will not be available for ordering from Tuesday 10 May 2016.
If you are not yet registered in the system then please use the registration link to the right.
For any issues with your ordering tool logins or account activation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Requested Date Agreed at Point of Sale: check here for the current processing times for ADSL orders (BigPond Migrations, New orders and Winback)
Internal Telstra staff
Telstra Channel Partners
TBB ADSL Standalone http://www.retaillive.com.au/49931.aspx
TBB ADSL Bundles http://www.retaillive.com.au/49874.aspx
Use of this service requires that you have Adobe Reader Version 8.1.2 or later installed on your computer.
For Product Help
New Channel Partner Registration
Please enter your Dealer Code to begin the registration process.
New Telstra Sales Representative Registration
Please enter your full AGS number to begin the registration process.