IMPORTANT NOTICE - UPDATES TO TBB ONLINE ORDERING TOOL
We wish to inform you of the following updates that have been made to the TBB OOT tool to be effective from 5 December 2015.
- The TBB OOT now support recontracts and plan changes based on product and order type. Where customers are able to make the requested change without impact to their existing contract term, the OOT will default to a Contract selection of: "Keep Existing" as opposed to: "New service — 24 month contract".
- Addition of a system restriction to ensure that any order requests which relate to a plan which is no longer in market will now trigger a warning message and disallow changes to the plan.
- Removal of the $59 Activation Fee for existing Telstra Fixed Broadband customers migrating to a TBB or BizEssentials service. Therefore you no longer need to select the "TBB $59 activation fee 100% credit" code to waive this fee.
TBB OOT MAINTENANCE UPDATE - BUSINESS BUNDLES + CONNECTED iPAD OFFER
We wish to inform you of the following updates that have been made to the TBB OOT tool to be effective from 27 October 2015.
- Introduction of Mobile Broadband (MBB) iPad tablet and plan offer with eligible Telstra BizEssentials orders
- Inclusion of MBB iPad tablet and plan pricing
- Inclusion of MBB Terms and Conditions
- Inclusion of MBB Critical Information Summary (CIS) as an attachment in the customer's order acknowledgement email
- Introduction of a new Event on the Order Summary page ('UOMS Email Sent') to indicate when a request has been sent to provision and deliver the iPad tablet
- Update to the customer activation email communications (i.e. Order Confirmation and Order Completion emails) to include the Mobile Broadband iPad tablet and plan offer
- Update to the existing TBB OOT reports to enable filtering of orders to return only Telstra BizEssentials + Mobile Broadband iPad tablet and plan orders
- Introduction of 2 new Rework reasons 'MBB device credit check failed' and 'MBB device incorrect/incomplete information', when a Telstra BizEssentials order fails for Clean Ticket of Work (CToW)
If you are not yet registered in the system then please use the registration link to the right.
For any issues with your ordering tool logins or account activation, please email email@example.com
Customer Requested Date Agreed at Point of Sale: check here for the current processing times for ADSL orders (BigPond Migrations, New orders and Winback)
Internal Telstra staff
Telstra Channel Partners
TBB ADSL Standalone http://www.retaillive.com.au/49931.aspx
TBB ADSL Bundles http://www.retaillive.com.au/49874.aspx
Use of this service requires that you have Adobe Reader Version 8.1.2 or later installed on your computer.
For Product Help
New Channel Partner Registration
Please enter your Dealer Code to begin the registration process.
New Telstra Sales Representative Registration
Please enter your full AGS number to begin the registration process.
Version 5.0 Build #104-19606 20151116