IMPORTANT NOTICE - UPDATES TO TBB ONLINE ORDERING TOOL
We wish to inform you of the following updates that have been made to the TBB OOT effective from 03 March 2015.
The following changes have been introduced as part of this release:
- Increased data allowances to existing BizEssentials plans, 100GB, 300GB and 1000GB
- Introduction of 3 new TBB ADSL Standalone plans, 100GB, 300GB and 1000GB
- Cease sale of all existing TBB ADSL plans incl Starter, Advantage, Access, Bundled and ADSL
- NOTE: PLAN CHANGE - please do not use "Change Existing Service", under the Change speed or download limit (includes recontract option), for plan changes of ceased sale plans. Instead customers are to be migrated across to either the new TBB ADSL Standalone plan or BizEssentials plan and take up a new 24 month contract. Please use "Migration of existing service..." option to achieve this.
- reduction of excess usage rate for new TBB ADSL Standalone plans to $0.001/MB
- Introduction of $59 fee credit campaign to be applied for existing Telstra Broadband customers migrating to a BizEssentials or TBB ADSL Standalone plan (NOTE: please use campaign code "TBB $59 Activation Fee 100% Credit" in the order form)
- Telstra's peace of mind commitment, no need to manually select the campaign in the order form except for FTTP orders
If you are not yet registered in the system then please use the registration link to the right.
For any issues with your ordering tool logins or account activation, please email email@example.com
Customer Requested Date Agreed at Point of Sale: check here for the current processing times for ADSL orders (BigPond Migrations, New orders and Winback)
Internal Telstra staff
Telstra Channel Partners
TBB ADSL Standalone http://www.retaillive.com.au/49931.aspx
TBB ADSL Bundles http://www.retaillive.com.au/49874.aspx
Use of this service requires that you have Adobe Reader Version 8.1.2 or later installed on your computer.
For Product Help
For Help with your User Account, please see your Team Leader. For technical issues with the ordering tool, please email: TB.firstname.lastname@example.org
New Channel Partner Registration
Please enter your Dealer Code to begin the registration process.
New Telstra Sales Representative Registration
Please enter your full AGS number to begin the registration process.